Monday, August 31, 2009

Contest Winner Announced!

Greetings all, after a slight mishap with my computer (involving having left it at my in-laws' place, after taking it there this weekend to catch up on some work while the kids were otherwise amused by their grandparents), I am now back online.

Which brings me to the following happy announcement:

In total there were only 9 valid entries (and one curse post accusing me of running a "scan") in my $50 shopping credit contest. My thanks to my friends Frugal and Kim for leaving links to my contest on their blogs. Each of the comments and links was given a serial number, according to the order in which they were entered, and a random drawing on random.org established the winner.

And the winner is...


Congratulations to Erin! What's up with the pink blog, btw? Erin, since there is no e-mail or other contact info for you on your blog, please contact me so I can set you up with your prize (see left bar for my e-mail address).

Thank you all for participating and for the good advice.

The hunt for a house continues - so far unsuccessfully - but Alpaca and I remain undaunted.

Enjoyed this post? Please consider subscribing to Money and Such by free RSS Feed or by email. You can also follow me on Twitter.

1 comment:

Kimberlee Stiens said...

Congrats Erin!

And happy house hunting!