Sunday, December 13, 2009

Guest Posters Wanted

For the holidays this year the family and I are going to Costa Rica for 10 days. Insanely expensive, but I am told that we only live once, so what the hell, right?

Anyway, while we are gone, I would hate for Money and Such to go completely dark, so I am opening the floor to anyone who would like to write a guest post on this blog. Of course, I reserve the right to accept, reject or edit submissions. Your post can include links to your own site or other external sites (all within reason). I will not be accepting any commercial posts.

If you have an idea for a post which is somehow related to personal finance, I would love to hear from you. Send me an email to shadox1 at the domain name gmail.com.


Enjoyed this post? Please consider subscribing to Money and Such by free RSS Feed or by email. You can also follow me on Twitter.

No comments: