It's been a while since I acknowledged the folks who send readers over to Money and Such, so I figured I'd take a few minutes on this Labor Day afternoon to give the nod to those five blogs who send the most visitors my way. Not surprisingly, these five also happen to be on my favorite PF blog list.
1. Frugal Zeitgeist - one of my oldest neighbors, Frugal started her blog about the same time I started Money and Such. She is a smart professional who recently finished paying off her mortgage. She writes with intelligence, humor and style. Definitely worth a read.
2. The Finance Buff - is an excellent read for smart and sophisticated articles. He is a fellow MBA and likes... finance. I'm a regular on his site.
3. The Div Guy - invests in dividend bearing stocks and has been on my blog roll forever. He's also been known to comment on Money and Such, when there's something worth saying. We differ in our investment styles, but he's got good things to say.
4. The Digerati Life - definitely one of my favorites, not least because we both live in Silicon Valley. I am a regular reader and peanut gallery commenter on this one. In fact, I actually made his top commenter list for August.
5. Cash Money Life - another of my favorites, who has been on my blog roll for a long time. Patrick is very consistent, producing a new, high quality post virtually every day. Pretty impressive.
Thank you all for being good neighbors and for producing such great content.