Monday, October 08, 2007

Seven Random Things

I got blog-meme tagged by Plonkee to join in the "seven random things about me" discussion. Well, here are seven things about me that you really did not have a burning need to know:

1. I have been on all continents, except one. The exception being Antarctica. One day...

2. I am a huge chocolate fiend. Before you say anything, Hershey's is not real chocolate. In fact, I don't think that there is such a thing as real American chocolate. Yes, I am also a chocolate snob.

3. I have no middle name.

4. I have three boys. The oldest is five.

5. I have a law degree, but after three years of practicing corporate law in a firm, I dumped that career and got an MBA. That was one of the best decisions I have made.

6. I love to watch sci-fi movies (and shows), pick them apart and complain about how stupid they are. Do you know how in the movie Armageddon in the final scenes they show the asteroid blowing up and then they show people around the world looking up at the sky an cheering? Yeah, right. The people in India, England and the U.S. see the same place in the sky at the same time. You know what I mean? It's just awesome to complain about fake science in movies.

7. I drink way too many cans of Diet Coke every day. It used to be regular Coke, but a couple of years ago I started watching my sugar intake.

I always seem to be at the tail-end of the blog memes, but let me try to tag Money Ning, Gen X Finance and The Div Guy. See if any of them has anything to say on the subject.

1 comment:

Angello said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.